We don’t want to promote rampant drug use BUT to deny that there are substantial benefits with the proper use of mind-altering substances in identifying and deleting the stress of negative emotions would be silly.
- Shrooms news Ungrimming the reaper
- Programmed Tripping A nice treatise on the possible future of things
- Cannabis Helps Prevent Alzheimer’s? Time, I guess, to invest in the evil weed
- Magic Mushrooms As an aid to psychological health…..and health
- The Roots of Addiction Dr Gabor Mate — A guy who’s been hiding from us in plain view. Wow!
- …..please check out his website: http://drgabormate.com/
- New therapeutic LSD study Specifically for end-of-life stresses
- The Future of Psychedelics An Andrew Weil talk on a possible future for some doctors?
- Addiction May Be More From Blocking Lows than Creating Highs Another plus for mindfulness of one’s emotions, especially the negative ones.
- Science for Stoners: Here’s How Pot Works A great article about cannabis, the brain, and deleting negative emotions.
- The Forgetting Pill A brief mention here about MDMA (within a very long, informative article) and why it is VERY therapeutic when used appropriately, especially for PTSD.
- Tripping as a tool for self improvement An article on using hallucinogens most effectively.”Those who never choose to explore psychedelics more seriously than as intoxicants or sense-enhancers will miss out on their greatest potential. Why stop at pretty sounds and colors when these medicines can catalyze deep epiphanies and lasting change?”